X
  •  
  • تصفية - فلترة
  • الوقت
  • عرض
إلغاء تحديد الكل
مشاركات جديدة

• words

If you born poor it’s not your mistake, but if you die poor it’s your mistake
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a day, when you don’t come across any problems you can be sure that you are traveling in a wrong path

Three sentences for getting SUCCESS
    - know more than other
    - work more than other
    - expect less than other
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    If you win you need not explain … but if you lose you should not be there to explain.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this word. If you do so, you are insulting yourself.
    Winning don’t always mean being first, winning means you’re doing better than you’ve done before.

I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause.
    Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself..
    Believing everybody is dangerous, believing nobody is very dangerous..
    If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, than it means they had never tried a new thing in their life.
    Never break four things in your life – trust, promise, relation & heart because when they break they don’t make noise but pains a lot???
    If you start judging people you will be having no time to love them….

ينقل الى قسم الانكليزي

تعليق

Thanks dear sister for these nice words

تعليق

Salaams

Thank you for your post

تعليق

I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause.
          Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself..

Words have fun helped

Thanks dear sister for these nice words

تعليق

NiCe ..
            ..thanx alot

تعليق

Strong Words came from the wisdom mountain.

Thank you so much my friend.

Best wishes

Hotzero

تعليق

المحتوى السابق تم حفظه تلقائيا. استعادة أو إلغاء.
              حفظ-تلقائي
              x

رجاء ادخل الستة أرقام أو الحروف الظاهرة في الصورة.

صورة التسجيل تحديث الصورة

اقرأ في منتديات يا حسين

تقليص

المواضيع إحصائيات آخر مشاركة
              أنشئ بواسطة مروان1400, 14-04-2024, 05:29 AM
              ردود 0
              20 مشاهدات
              0 معجبون
              آخر مشاركة مروان1400
              بواسطة مروان1400

أنشئ بواسطة وهج الإيمان, 13-04-2024, 07:22 AM
              ردود 0